Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Project Controls Manager to join a world leading Engineering client based in Woking on a contract basis of 10 - 12 months.
- Responsible for timely issue of project control deliverables and progress reports
- Oversee planning and scheduling on the project to ensure schedules are in line with the delivery requirements through the application of appropriate processes and procedures.
- Understands the project deliverables, milestones and required tasks and targets through the project progress measurement system through close interaction with the project team.
- Prepare and maintain client and management cost reports, progress curves for the project in line with the required reporting levels and requirements of the contract.
- Maintain change control systems, evaluate discipline change notices, determine cost and schedule impact of all affected areas.
- Maintain in conjunction with the materials control group, a requisition tracking system.
- Prepare cash flows and out turn forecasts.
- Degree Level.
- Experience as a PCM in similar energy organisations.
- Knowledge in capital cost and services cost.
- Knowledge of scope change management.
- Intermediate level of knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and start-up work processes.
- Proficiency in using multiple Cost and Planning software applications e.g., Ecosys, SAP, ORACLE, Primavera etc.
- Demonstrated skill in identifying, analysing, and providing innovative solutions to cost problems