· 4-year contract!!!
· Opportunity to work on one of the largest projects in the Southern Hemisphere
· 2/1 FIFO roster
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Controls Advisor/Cost Advisor to join a global professional services leader on one of the largest projects in the Southern Hemisphere!
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
Supporting the Project Controls Manager in the following;
· Day-to-day management of costs including change management,
· Cash flow reporting
· Progress measurement
· Claims processing
· Cost accruals & cost reporting
Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate will have between 5-9 years of experience in the above
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills to maintain multiple plans with various stakeholders
- Recent site experience
- Relevant experience in the resources industry
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 0426 886 579 or firstname.lastname@example.org