This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the worlds leading EPCM companies to support a major gold mining project.
As a Project Controller, you will be responsible for provide planning, scheduling, cost control, change control, EVM, project progress and performance analysis and reporting services to Management and Clients, so the ability to do Cost and Planning is essential.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and updating of project schedules.
- Input of activities into project schedules.
- Establish man-hour and cost budgets from the services estimate.
- Monitor and record expended man-hours and apply contract rates to establish project costs.
- Produce forecasts and estimates to complete for services in conjunction with the project team, monitor and forecast services costs.
- Data input and analysis of project cost data.
- Report on the cost, schedule and resource trends and forecasts on projects.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 6 years' experience in a similar role, ideally within the Mining/Resources sector
- The ability to do both Cost and Planning efficiently.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 orApply Now