Project Controls Officer – 22-036
Contract 12 months
Courtice, Ontario (DEC)
* Perform the role of Risk specialist including but not limited to conducting risk identification workshops, preparing
- Risk Oversight reports/presentations, support stakeholders in risk management, conducting risk review meetings, ensuring risk compliance and completing qualitative and quantitative risk analysis
* Support Stakeholders in daily risks management activities:
- Risk identification workshop, prepare and facilitate risk review meeting, prepare and facilitate risk oversight committee meetings
* Ensure Project/Program compliance OPG Risk Governance.
* Run Monte Carlo Simulation to perform Quantitative Risk Analysis for Project/Program.
* 4 year university degree or equivalent.
* Project Management certification or equivalent experience.
* Risk Management certification or equivalent experience is an asset.
* Experience in @RISK or equivalent program for Monte Carlo Simulation to perform Quantitative Risk Analysis is an asset.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
* we value Life
* we Rise to the Challenge
* we are Stronger Together
* we Unlock Brilliance