Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Project Control Manager.
- Coordinate the overall cost analysis activities on one or more major complex projects; assuming responsibility for preparation, quality and accuracy of project cost reports;
- establishing liaison with project management and clients on all matters relating to cost control;
- making periodic site visits to verify field cost reporting;
- assigning and reviewing work of subordinate cost analysis staff.
- Prepare complex engineering and construction schedules for major project proposals and projects in process;
- maintaining schedules on a current basis as well as ensuring proper timing, compatibility and competency of supporting schedules;
- initiating or preparing reports to management regarding project scheduling;
- working closely with project management to improve performance in project planning and execution;
- assigning and reviewing work of subordinate scheduling staff.
- Advanced knowledge and a specialized depth or breadth of expertise, gaining a mastery of a single areas or multiple broader areas of specialization.
- University Degree, or equivalent, in related field or applicable discipline, or equivalent relevant experience. Typically 7+ years relevant experience.
- Giving guidance and leading the project controls team
- Applicant should have a good knowledge of cost AND schedule
- Interphase skills with the EPCm project team
- Strong ability to Inform and persuade on complex matters through preparation and delivery of proposals, presentations, and reports, as well as collaboration with stakeholders and management.
- Strong understanding of systems, processes and tools related to field. Able to assist others and troubleshoot issues.
- Wiling to train and learn the cost control finance system
- Knowledge of estimating and document management is considered a plus/nice to have
- Software: P6, Ecosys, SharePoint, Aconex, Cleopatra, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Good in English speaking and writing is a must
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Remko Monshouwer will be happy to help you at remko.monshouwer(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to you!Apply Now