energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Project Continuous Improvement Lead, located in our client's office in Singapore.
This role will be accountable for Project Continuous Improvement Activities and Initiatives and has the responsibility to contribute to work process and team performance improvement. Focus is on execution of Continuous Improvement, Identification of Improvement opportunities and impart training and coaching to drive Continuous Improvement and Agile way of working, using Agile Scrum and Lean Agile frameworks and methodologies.
- Implementation of Continuous Improvement way of working with defined metrics for performance measurement, using Scrum, ScrumBan, Lean and Kanban
- Impart training and coaching on Agile and Scrum frameworks and Lean methodologies
- Coaching, and mentoring individuals and teams to identify and implement improved ways of collaborating and developing into high performing, self-organizing teams, contributing to an improvemend way of working and a learning adoptive culture
- Well versed and hands on experience in driving Process improvement using A3 thinking, SIPOC, Value Stream Mapping & other lean tools and methodologies.
- Documenting lesson learned and replicating best practices
- Report out on progress, Efficiency Improvement and costs benefit analysis to Project Manager
- Devise & implement measurement tool for monitoring performance with respect to Continuous Improvement
- Responsible to lead the change process by working closely with Project Manager, Discipline Leads and other Stakeholders
- Leading Process Improvement and Standardization using Lean methodologies
Education & Certification:
- Preferable to have bachelor's degree in related Engineering field (Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical)
- Experienced and certified Black Belt, Green Belt or Lean proffessional
- Certified or Trained in Scrum or Agile Scrum framework (preferably Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Trainer)
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to work with high performing teams in a multi-geography multi-cultural space (globally distributed team)
- Demonstrated ability to implement continuous improvement programs on projects
- Planning and organizational skills - prioritization, multi-tasking.
- Excellent communication (Verbal & Written) to drive meeting and build consensus
- Interpersonal and presentation skills to organize support for change.
- Ability to lead presentations and report to stakeholders
- Driving culture of fact-based decision making
- Independent and innovative problem-solving ability.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of organizational skills.
- Ability to operate and/or train users in Software such as Azure Devops Boards, Task Planner, Mural.
- Minimum 5-10 years of work experience in a leading Continuous Improvement role.
- Minimum 2-5 years of work experience in Engineering, Procurement and or Construction projects
Join us now!
If you have any questions,Remko Monshouwer will be happy to help you at Remko.monshouwer(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to you!