The Company & Benefits
Our client is a leading EPCM, with a focus to be known as a leading global organisation who is a leader in sustainability solutions.
- Centrally located, well-appointed offices with stand-up desks and modern facilities
- Gym access with exercise classes and luxury end of trip facilities
- Local & easily contactable in-house Payroll Team
On behalf of our client, we require a Project Administrator to support a new project. You will be based in the Perth CBD, work full time hours and this is a 12 month contract role. This will be a busy role with varied duties, but it will generally include:
- General project administration - Travel management & coordination, data entry, document formatting, progress report preparation, meeting preparation etc
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will need to have a flexible approach to work, have proven time management and organisation skills and be able to work effectively in a team.
- Highly competent in MS office suite;
- Can support to multiple stakeholders;
- Comfortable with new technology
- Previous experience in a project administration role
- Experience working within the resources sector (advantageous)
About Us, Energy Resourcing
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.Apply Now