* Site based role
* Opportunity to work with a highly integrated and high performing team
* Opportunity to work for a project team on a high profile resources project.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to join a market leading Engineering consultancy, to be working on a well-known mining project. Working in a site-based FIFO role, the position will support the projects team on site.
* Booking travel, flights, general admin duties, etc.
* Maintain a good working relationship with onsite clients, vendors and subcontractors.
* Book travel for staff mobilising and demobilising from site
* Must have previous experience in the mobilisation process;
* Prior site experience in a similar role will be highly desirable.
Key Skills and Experience:
* Strong Administration Experience
* Experience working in an EPCM environment is highly desirable
* Previous experience supporting projects in a site capacity
* High attention to detail
* Ability to build effective internal and external stakeholder relationships.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
* A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
* Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
* Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
* Employee Assistance Program;
* Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
* Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
Future Job and Market Updates
For all the latest job and market updates, please join or follow our following pages:
LinkedIn: Energy Resourcing Australia New Zealand
Candidate Recruitment Platform ION4: https://candidates-erg.ion40.com/
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Brendan Fernandez, firstname.lastname@example.org