This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leader in the design and manufacture of integrated engine systems.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Drive production readiness review methodologies to support new product introduction
- Produce and maintain processes and associated documentation required to support new and existing production, overhaul and repair activities.
- Development and maintenance of associated systems and processes to support fleet repair and rework functions.
- Development and improvement of production processes, equipment and software.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in setting up and qualifying new production line and setting up Bill of Operations for manufacturing is essential
- Detailed knowledge of manufacturing systems and processes
- Understanding of PPAP or FAIR processes with regards to production verification
- Understanding of the application of PFMEA and associated control plans
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Salary Sacrifice options and Salary Packaging services available;
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 0426 886 579 or firstname.lastname@example.org