About the Role
We are seeking Product Specialists for our client. The role is responsible for developing platform features and supporting its commercialisation in agreed and targeted markets.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Draft product specifications that promote strategic and specific commercial outcomes that document product requirements and ensure internal sign off before development begins.
- Create accurate technical diagrams and Design and document core business logic and translate to system requirements
- Support the process of project discovery and mapping, including understanding the trading logic to relay to the tech team
- Liaising with Product Owners and Analysts across multiple products in a single cohesive ecosystem
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role with a Tertiary qualification in a related field (Commerce/Business, IT or Engineering) and experience within the energy sector .
- Modelling skills related to the energy market and the ability to assess the feasibility of projects in different operating environments Ability to produce detailed reports, proposals and presentations
- Familiarity working with SQL, software development and advanced excel skills
- Understanding of agile methodologies and experience in a startup environment
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Salary Sacrifice options available;
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button.