About the Role
We are seeking Product Owners for our client. The role is responsible for the initial and ongoing development of company software Product(s) in order to maximise their value and achieve strategic goals..
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple business and technical projects simultaneously and ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and with high quality
- Use high-level technical knowledge of the product feature set and its relationship with customers to develop advanced product designs, development and integration processes and strategies.
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks and associated legal and reputation risks
Act as the key client liaison with respect to all aspects of project delivery
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role with a Tertiary qualification in a related field (Commerce/Business, IT or Engineering) and experience within the energy sector .
- Modelling skills related to the energy market and the ability to assess the feasibility of projects in different operating environments Ability to produce detailed reports, proposals and presentations
- Familiarity working with SQL, software development and advanced excel skills
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to develop commercial terms that deliver strategically important outcomes with excellent written and verbal communication coupled with stakeholder management skills .
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button