Woodside is seeking a talented and adaptable Procurement Adviser to provide functional supply chain excellence in achieving lowest cost, safe and reliable provision of all purchasing for materials, equipment and services in support of offshore exploration, projects, corporate and operations. You will also and increase service levels across all areas of operations while acting as a subject matter expert.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance for procurement activities across C&P function and throughout Woodside
- Provide support to C&P Advisers in the contracting lifecycle
- Work with internal stakeholders to deliver the business' Procurement requirements: - to schedule, cost and quality ensuring Procurement expertise and advice to assigned stakeholder group.
- Manage RFx process, including market engagement strategy, vendor identification and negotiation.
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in the selection process for this role, you will need to possess the following qualifications, experience, and technical competencies
- Experience in procurement within ERP system, with SAP/ Ariba required
- Practical communication and engagement skills
- 5-10 years in Supply Chain experience, with major offshore Oil & Gas operations being a distinct advantage, but not essential.
- E-business platforms and practices
- Awareness of process automation preferred
- Ideally have Diploma qualification relevant to Purchasing and Supply
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 or