An enthusiastic and vibrant Procurement Officer is required to work for an Owners Project Team on one of the world's most sustainable projects!
The purpose of the role is to procure goods and services according to specified procurement framework, delivered within required time frames while ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient, high quality and in line with company policies & procedures.
- Engage suppliers and work with key suppliers to improve value delivered to the project
- Participate in the preparation of RFQ, Tenders and proposals
- Manage the approval, maintenance and close out of purchase orders
- Engage with suppliers and internal stakeholders to build mutually beneficial relationships
- Coordinate and monitor freight & transport requirements
Skills and Experience
- Experience with ERP Software and Systems (PRONTO experience highly regarded)
- Outstanding relationship building, networking, and negotiation skills are essential
- Minimum 3 years' experience in similar role, preferably within the mining sector
- Relevant experience in procurement, and/or supply chain
- Commercial / Procurement or Supply Chain qualifications required
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 or