Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Procurement Manager, located on site in Heide/Hamburg, Germany.
- To lead the project Purchasing team including negotiation leading.
- Performing all Procurement duties for nominated purchase packages including formation and administration of the purchase order through bidder prequalification, Procurement Plan issue, RFQ issue, tender evaluation, award and recommendation, and monitoring of performance of suppliers. This includes general purchase order administration, invoice verification, resolution of claims, resolution of back charges and purchase order close out
- Operational managers utilizing in-depth knowledge, advanced problem solving skills and an awareness of priorities to translate strategic direction into tactical plans and implementation activities.
- Guided by functional practices, management precedents, and professional standards. Decisions are typically of a tactical variety.
- Able to develop conclusions from analyses and apply results to business operations. Decisions are typically based on extensive business acumen and seasoning.
- Manages a group of buyers or may act as a lead on a major project. Purchases a wide diversity of material and equipment on a competitive basis as required by project or Company needs.
- The level of Buyer is capable of acting as Lead Buyer or technical expert and can complete the most complex purchasing project involving both engineered and non-engineered items.
- Manages smaller projects, or portions of larger projects.
- Responsible for the daily administration of project related policies and processes in order for the project to meet business objectives.
- Manages and directs work directly or through supervisors or professionals leading others
- University Degree, or equivalent, in related field or applicable discipline, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Typically 10+ years relevant experience including supervisory, project management and/or technical experience.
- Advanced understanding of systems, processes and tools related to field. Able to assist others and troubleshoot issues.
- May be involved in the development of new systems, processes and tools.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Marc Moebius will be happy to help you at marc.moebius(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now