Energy Resourcing are currently searching for a Procument, Logistics & Materlal Management lead on a long term international project in Asia.
- Ensures all material/equipment is available to support Construction Work Face Planning requirements
- Coordinate with purchasing/expediting for the supply of Company and Contractor provided materials/equipment
- Coordinate with Company/Contractor logistics and freight forwarding to ensure the timely clearance of imported materials
Manage key internal/external interfaces and relationships
- Identify and implement cost reduction strategies
- Oversee Contractor execution of PLMM scope including mitigation of critical constraints and oversight of Contractor
- warehousing/lay-dawn operations to ensure robust material control and preservation processes/procedures.
- Manage the timely resolution of OS&D issues
Ensure material/equipment documentation/certification requirements are monitored and comply with technical specifications and
Work Face Planning – experience in coordinating material/equipment requirements in support of Work Package sequence
Proficiency in Material Management Systems including material allocation/reservation systems/processes.
Strong written/verbal communication skills. Previous experience working in a ‘manage by influence’ environment with significant