Woodside is seeking a talented and adaptable Procurement Lead who possess strong EPC project experience.
- Access to gym & exercise classes
- Modern workspaces with stand-up desks
- Hybrid work options
- Flexible contractor engagement (PAYG, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts)
- Local & easily contactable in-house Payroll Team
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Working closely with the C&P Manager - you will be responsible for management of procurement package leads to deliver the line-pipe and coatings package for the Browse export trunkline system.
- Articulate Basis of Design and Define Engineering standards.
- Formulate scope of work for the Engineering Contractor.
- Agree to Engineering Contractor personnel (as part of PAF procedure).
- Verify Contractor Deliverables and Perform other verification activities as per the Verification Plan.
- Responding to technical queries from the Main Engineering Contractor.
- Manage "Change" both internally within WEL and externally with Main Engineering Contractor.
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified engineer of relevant discipline.
- Minimum 10 years related industry experience, preferably within the oil and gas sector.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 orApply Now