Woodside is seeking 3 talented and adaptable Procurement Advisers with excellent relationship management skills to provide functional supply chain excellence in achieving lowest cost, safe and reliable provision of all purchasing for materials, equipment and services in support of offshore exploration, projects, corporate and operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance for procurement activities across C&P function and throughout Woodside, as a subject matter expert in procurement processes and systems.
- Provide support to C&P Advisers in the contracting lifecycle particularly when operationalising contractual agreements in Procurement systems.
- Work with internal stakeholders to deliver the business' Procurement requirements: - to schedule, cost and quality ensuring Procurement expertise and advice to assigned stakeholder group.
- Deliver Procurement services that meet business priorities.
- Manage RFx process, including market engagement strategy, vendor identification and negotiation, commercial evaluation and selection
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in the selection process for this role, you will need to possess the following qualifications, experience and technical competencies
- Experience in procurement within ERP system, with SAP/ Ariba required
- Practical communication and engagement skills
- MS Office and similar computer-based applications
- 5-10 years in Supply Chain, notably major offshore Oil & Gas/ Energy operations
- E-business platforms and practices
- Awareness of process automation preferred
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Risk management & problem-solving skill-set
- Ideally have Diploma qualification relevant to Purchasing and Supply
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 orApply Now