Energy Resourcing are currently working with one of the worlds leading new energy companies specifically working on the construction, engineering and development of a state of the art facility.
This project would be based in Northern Europe in a unique location and provides an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the new energy transformation in Europe.
The company itself provides a forward thinking environment allowing you to bring your own thoughts/ideas on how to positively affect the work done.
Overall responsibilities include:
- Perform process engineering design throughout project phases of CAPEX projects.
- Coordinate process design with contractor throughout project phases of CAPEX projects.
- Drive improvement and process development within dedicated process area
- Plan and drive commissioning in dedicated process area dedicated process area.
Process in design:
- Establish design basis for process design in dedicated process area
- Follow-up contractor process design and deliverables
- Participate/contribute to HAZID/HAZOP/LOPA/design reviews (or equivalent)
- Ensure process design is according to national and international standards
- Ensure process design is according to latest most efficient/developed technology, or at minimum according to requirements set by the project business case.
Process in start-up and commissioning:
- Ensure the process areas are well commissioned and checked out
Process in operation and production:
- Drive process improvement projects for existing production facilities
- Follow-up design improvements for identified safety concerns in TIA system
3 Years of experience
EQUIPMENT DESIGNApply Now