Energy Resourcing are recruiting for a Process Engineer, to join one of our highly reputable chemical and sustainable technologies client, for a 12 month contract role to work in either their Teesside or London office.
- Ensure health, safety, environmental and quality procedures are followed and that a high standard of safety is achieved in all associated work
- Carry out process engineering design activities, following standards and procedures to schedule and budget as advised by the Lead Engineer / Technology Manager / Project Manager
- Develop and take responsibility for the accuracy of detailed calculations, process engineering datasheets, specifications and drawings to specify the process engineering requirements of our technologies
- Develop Basic Engineering Packages, including preparation/checking of heat and mass balances, process specifications, P&ID development, hydraulic and process safety design.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Proven process engineering design experience with technical, safety and environmental aspects
- Proficient in use of Engineering Software, eg Hysys, ProII, Aspen+
- Experience in producing process engineering documents as part of a Basic Engineering Package(BEP)/Front End Engineering Design (FEED)Knowledge in relevant codes and standards e.g. API, ASME
- Familiar with P&ID symbology (simplified ISA)