Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Process Engineer in Meersen, the Netherlands.
- Responsible for coordination of project plans, contractual arrangements, schedules, activities, and milestones in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the client.
- Supervises project personnel through subordinate leaders.
- Bridges the technical gap between the Project Manager and Engineers.
- Often functions as assistant project manager with an engineering background. Ascertains that engineering work is done according to plan by helping with design interpretation.
- Review bill of materials/project schedules/forecasts for accuracy.
- Understands client’s established procedures, methods and tools for project technical coordination.
- Ensures client’s approved systems, processes & tools are deployed and complied with on the project.
- Applies knowledge of all aspects of project engineering to oversee successful technical coordination. Ensures design team is aware and complying with customer Basis of Design and applicable codes and regulations.
- Demonstrated understanding of engineering project delivery workflow and coordination.
- Degree in Process Engineering, Chemical and Environmental Engineering or comparable education
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of process engineering in a chemical/oil&gas company
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Open-minded personality, teamwork, motivation, commitment and personal responsibility
- Fluency in English
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to you!