Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Process Control Engineer (m/f/d), located in our client's site in Hagen, Germany.
- Working in close cooperation with external consultants, suppliers and internally with the local operational team, the global technical team, to finalize the detailed design of the electrical measurement and control technology (E & IC) of the expansion project.
- Management and coordination of projects for control and automation technology, as well as further data processing.
- Preparation of planning documents for the control and automation technology.
- Assessment of E & IC technology as well as technical and commercial evaluation of incoming offers.
- Preparation of tender documents for supplies and services on the basis of valid standards, norms, and process engineering specifications.
- Technical guidance of the team and coordination of external companies/suppliers.
- Assistance to the team for procurement and permitting processes.
- Plant planning, including installation supervision and commissioning as part of the project team.
- Educated in the field of electrical engineering, automation, or industrial engineering as a graduate engineer / master's degree / bachelor's degree / state-certified technician. Experience in handling automation systems is an advantage (e.g. STEP 7-TIA Portal, PCS7).
- Professional experience in the above-mentioned field of activity is an advantage, but we also consider young engineers with first practical experience and great motivation in acquiring technical knowledge in a project.
- Experience in dealing with external engineering consultants, experts and/or construction contractors is beneficial.
- Understanding of German chemical plant standards and permitting is beneficial.
- You are reliable and have good communication skills in English / German, (written and spoken).
- You are collaborative and have a "hands-on" mentality.
- Your approach to work is proactive, systematic, results-oriented and flexible with strong focus on finding solutions.
- Always safe and put people first
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Marc Möbius will be happy to help you at marc.moebius(at)energyresourcing.com
We look forward to meeting you!Apply Now