Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting a Principal Project Cost Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Required to produce accurate TIC cost reports as per contractual and the client's requirements.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of cost control for allocated package of work including; budgets, commitments, VOWD, accrual generation and forecasts for labour, sub-contract and procurement costs.
- Comfortable communicating cost data with the client's stakeholders.
- Providing input & to review Project Controls procedures such as invoicing procedure, budget and cost control procedure, accounting & invoicing procedure, change order procedure ensuring compliance with all contractual and the client's requirements.
- Preparing monthly internal cost reporting such as finance statements for the client's Management.
- Communicating month end results with the client's management.
- Responsible for all Cost aspects of Project close-out and benchmarking.
- Required to promote good working relationships within the Project Controls Teams and other project departments and client representatives.
- Required to show commitment to and promote the client's values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
- Previous EPCM cost experience.
- Extensive knowledge of cost control/reporting techniques & methods.
- Knowledge of contract terms & conditions related to cost, payments, penalties, insurances, guarantees & similar items and physical progress measurement system.