Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Principal Process Engineer to join our client's London project delivery team on a 12-month contract basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large Gigafactory project which is purposely being constructed for our client.
- Manage process engineering services that meet the client's applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Manage process engineering project requirements.
- Manage process engineering services such as:
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports, and comply with required checking procedures;
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
- provide advice during procurement, construction, and commissioning activities. For example, oversee requisitions, technical bid evaluations, and purchase order preparation.
- Act as the process engineering Lead on specific projects.
- If responsible for a team:
- outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress; and
- ensure the required services meet the client's applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between the client and its customer's requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in process engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the process engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the process engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- Excellent technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to the client.
- Excellent knowledge of the fundamental requirements of process engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and process engineering-specific software.
- Extensive technical and practical experience in process engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working on multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- A recognized and relevant engineering degree.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications in engineering; management, project management, or supervisory qualifications or equivalent.