Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting a Principal Process Engineer to join their client's Manchester team on a 12-month contract basis.
The successful candidate will be working on an exciting Carbon Capture project. Guided by our client's core values of safety, honor, and commitment, working to meet the world's energy needs today and tomorrow.
- Manage process engineering services that meet the client's applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Manage process engineering project requirements.
- Manage process engineering services such as: participating in relevant meetings, preparing progress reports, and complying with required checking procedures; ensuring the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes; providing advice during procurement, construction, and commissioning activities. For example, oversee requisitions, technical bid evaluations, and purchase order preparation.
- Act as the process engineering Lead on specific projects.
- If responsible for a team: outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks, and supervise progress; and ensure the required services meet the client's applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between the client and their customer's requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in process engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the process engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the process engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- A recognized and relevant engineering degree.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications in engineering; management, project management, or supervisory qualifications or equivalent.