Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting a Principal Process Engineer to join the Manchester office for the duration of 12 months. This role can be offered on a hybrid basis.
- Manage process engineering services that meet the client's statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Manage process engineering project requirements.
- Manage process engineering services such as participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and comply with required checking procedures, ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes, provide advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, oversee requisitions, technical bid evaluations and purchase order preparation.
- Act as the process engineering Lead on specific projects.
- If responsible for a team - outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress and ensure the required services meet the client's applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between the client's requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in process engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the process engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the process engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- Excellent technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to the client.
- Excellent knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the process engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and process engineering specific software.
- Extensive technical and practical experience in process engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams