Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Principal Process Engineer to work from our Manchester office for the minimum duration of 12 months.
- Manage process engineering services that meet the client's and their customer's applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Manage process engineering project requirements.
- Manage process engineering services such as, participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and comply with required checking procedures, ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes, provide advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, oversee requisitions, technical bid evaluations and purchase order preparation.
- Act as the process engineering Lead on specific projects.
- If responsible for a team, outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress and ensure the required services meet the client's and their customer's applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between the client and their customer's requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in process engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the process engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the process engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- A recognized and relevant engineering degree.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications in engineering; management, project management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent
- Excellent technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to the client and their customers.
- Excellent knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the process engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and process engineering specific software.
- Extensive technical and practical experience in process engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.