Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting on behalf of their internal partner for a Principal Process Engineer. This role will be based in Manchester on a fixed term contract of 12 months
You will provide process engineering services on large or mega projects to our client and their customer's including technical support and supervision within the process engineering team.
- Prepare inquiries for the EPC contractors and add industry typical specifications
- Preview EPC's engineering documents
- Coordinate and check the interfaces between the EPC packages
- Take care of the provision of government permitting documents
- Participate in quality assurance inspections at suppliers on project's behalf
- Be present at equipment acceptance tests (FATs)
- Inspect the supplies upon arrival on site prior to installation
- Coordinate site activities on project's behalf
- Provide employer's HSE and quality management function
- Oversee the employer's site management
- Provide key personnel in required number and qualification
- Liase with all involved contractors including engineering management and cost and contractual issues
- A recognized and relevant engineering degree.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications in engineering; management, project management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent
Each candidate shall have experience of at least one project with the characteristics:
Project Value: >=100 Mio.
In Oil & Gas or Chemical industry
Working for the EPC LSTK contractor as lead engineer for his discipline
Serving from project start uninterrupted to project end including
Procurement, experience with FAT and SAT if applicable in his trade
Construction (resident on site during erection of his trade)
Commissioning including acceptance test run