Energy Resourcing have a requirement for a Principal Process Engineer, with our internal partner based in Aberdeen, for a 12 month contract position, to join their Oil and Gas project delivery operation with one of their long term clients.
The role requires the engineer to take responsibility for delivery, cost, schedule, resource management, planning and progress reporting.
The engineer must ensure that appropriate Process input is provided to other disciplines to ensure the intent of the process design is maintained throughout the project cycle.
- Providing Technical Expertise in Process Engineering.
- Capable of undertaking Process Designs and of providing technical assistance to the team.
- Leading and managing design teams.
- Manhour estimation and input to project schedule.
- Plan process engineering activities and process resources to ensure project schedule is met.
- Accurately measure and report progress to project management.
- Interface working with the other disciplines
- Maintain awareness of current relevant engineering technology & codes and standards.
- Participate in Risk Review, SIMOPs, HAZID’s, HAZOP’s etc as required
Skills / Qualifications
- Chemical Engineering Degree
- Member of the Institution of Chemical Engineers and a Chartered Engineer (preferred)
- Proven experience in a discipline leadership role working within a process project environment
- Experience in executing FEED and detailed design projects
- Excellent understanding of safety in design.
- To be able to work to Company standard operating procedures but to be innovative when appropriate
- Ability to travel.