Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting 2 Principal Planning Engineers to join the team on a permanent staff basis
- Be responsible for the development, maintenance and monitoring of schedules and associated documents.
- Oversee the co-ordination and production of all project plans.
- Provide the management team with the relevant contract information.
- Carry out all works in compliance with corporate and Project specific procedures.
- Interface with Project Controls Manager / Contract manager on a regular basis.
- Promote good working relations within the Project Controls teams and other departments.
- Provide support and training to other members of staff.
- Commit to and promote the client's values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures
- Experience in construction / IAP scheduling.
- Good understanding of earned value & multiple WBS management.
- Excellent team working and the ability to participate in multi-functional meetings.
- Primavera P6 102.
- Previous Principal Planning Experience, on major capital projects
- Knowledge of various electronic project controls applications
- IT/Computer Literacy in particular Primavera P6 and Microsoft Excel.
- Enthusiasm, initiative and drive.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, adjusting style content to the audience.