Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting a Principal Piping Materials Engineer on behalf of their internal client. The role will be based from their Manchester office and will be on a contract basis
- Thinking creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems.
- Identification of risks in the workplace, site and design work being undertaken.
- Considering the environmental, commercial, safety and operational aspects of design.
- Creation of pipe classes to suit project requirements from engineering data.
- Piping specification development for tracing, insulation and painting
- Development of data sheets for valves, design items, or any specials required in the design phase
- Managing change and identifying, formalising and notifying relevant parties of changes in the project#
- Communicating and liaising with colleagues, subcontractors, vendors and clients;
- Driving, control and schedule of workshare using global integrated delivery (GID)
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of UK, European and ASME/ASTM international standards and practices.
- Experience in a Principal Materials Engineer position on Petrochemical and/or Pharmaceutical EPC/EPCm projects.