Energy Resourcing are working with Worley in the search for a Principal Piping Engineer.
Execute Piping discipline engineering activities within budget and schedule, whilst maintaining technical integrity.
Scope of Work
Prepare Estimates / CTR’s, with out the box thinking and providing cost efficient solutions
- Prepare progress reports as required by management / client
- Preparation, Checking and Design approval of Engineering Deliverables
- Preparation and checking of Construction Workpacks
- Preparation and checking of Material Requisitions
- Liaison with Vendors and Fabricators
- Proficient with Autocad 2D & 3D
- Proficient using Navisworks
- Ensure planned dates are met
- Monitor compliance with competence standards.
- Participate in or lead incident investigations as required.
- Knowledge of national and International standards and legislative requirements related to the discipline.
- Ensure all change requests are captured and actioned
- Highly proficient with PED (Pressure Equipment Directive)
- Ability to liaise with the client where required and demonstrate appropriate behaviours
- Ability to liaise with vendors where required.
- Provide input to all tenders, when requested.
- Ensure ISD (Inherently Safe Design) is incorporated in Scopus Engineering solutions.
- Manage multiple Engineering/Design personnel across various Scopus end customers.
- Professional demeanor, strong interpersonal skills
- Maintains pride in presentation / output
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and keen to learn
- Flexible with a can-do attitude
- Can mentor and support junior colleagues
- Can work to own initiative
- Several years Piping discipline experience.
- Minimum Degree or EU equivalent. HNC acceptable, complete with several year’s experience and approved waiver.