Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting 2 Principal Piping Designers to join our client's Aberdeen project team on a 12-month contract basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large Onshore Greenfield & Brownfield detail design equipment and piping layout project. The successful candidate must have E3D and/or PDMS experience.
- Thinking creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems.
- Identification of risks in the workplace, site, and design work being undertaken.
- Considering the environmental, commercial, safety, and operational aspects of design.
- Use of 3D design software packages.
- Managing change and identifying, formalising, and notifying relevant parties of changes in the project.
- Communicating and liaising with colleagues, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
- Management of budgets, schedules, and quality of projects.
- Driving, controlling, and scheduling of work-share using global integrated delivery (GID).
- Plant Layout and Piping Design experience within an EPC/EPCM environment.
- Onshore Greenfield & Brownfield Detail Design Equipment & Piping Layout and Design.
E3D and/or PDMS experience required (E3D preferred).
- Extensive experience working on brownfield projects.
- Extensive Site survey experience.
- Competent E3D/PD'S 3D system user.
- Commercial awareness within the professional services environment.
- Knowledge of UK, European, and ASME/ASTM international standards and practices.
Experience in a senior position on Offshore EPC/EPCM projects.