We are currently recruiting for a Principal Piping Designer with Plant Layout and Piping Design experience to work on Petrochemical and Pharmaceutical EPC/EPCM projects with one of our major clients.
- Thinking creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems.
- Identification of risks in the workplace, site, and design work being undertaken.
- Considering the environmental, commercial, safety, and operational aspects of design.
- Use of 3D design software packages.
- Managing change and identifying, formalising, and notifying relevant parties of changes in the project.
- Communicating and liaising with colleagues, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
- Contributing to the management of budgets, schedules, and quality of projects.
- Driving, controlling, and scheduling of workshare using global integrated delivery (GID).
- Site surveys.
- Plant Layout and Piping Design experience within an EPC/EPCM environment.
- Extensive experience working on brownfield projects.
- Extensive Site survey experience.
- Competent E3D/PDMS 3D system user.
- Commercial awareness within the professional services environment.
- Knowledge of UK, European, and ASME/ASTM international standards and practices.
- Experience in a senior position on Petrochem and/or Pharmaceutical EPC/EPCM projects.