Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Principal Piping Designer to join their client's Aberdeen project team on a 12-month contract basis.
The successful candidate must have experience in a senior position on Offshore EPC/EPCM projects.
- Thinking creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems
- Identification of risks in the workplace, site, and design work being undertaken.
- Considering the environmental, commercial, safety, and operational aspects of design.
- Use of 3D design software packages
- Managing change and identifying, formalising, and notifying relevant parties of changes in the project
- Communicating and liaising with colleagues, subcontractors, vendors, and clients;
- Management of budgets, schedules, and quality of projects.
- Driving, controlling and schedulling of workshare using global integrated delivery (GID)
- Plant Layout and Piping Design experience within an EPC/EPCM environment
- Extensive experience working on offshore brownfield projects
- Extensive Site survey experience
- Competent E3D/PDMS 3D system user
- Commercial awareness within the professional services environment.
- Knowledge of UK, European, and ASME/ASTM international standards and practices
- Experience in a senior position on Offshore EPC/EPCM projects.