Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting a Principal Piping Designer to join their London team on an ongoing contract basis to work on a large renewable project.
- Thinking creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems.
- Identification of risks in the workplace, site and design work being undertaken.
- Considering the environmental, commercial, safety and operational aspects of design.
- Use of 3D design software packages.
- Managing change and identifying, formalising and notifying relevant parties of changes in the project.
- Communicating and liaising with colleagues, subcontractors, vendors and clients.
- Management of budgets, schedule and quality of projects.
- Driving, control and schedule of workshare using global integrated delivery (GID).
- Plant Layout and Piping Design experience within an EPC/EPCm environment.
- Area Lead/Design Team Lead experience.
- Extensive experience working on brownfield projects.
- Extensive Site survey experience.
- Competent E3D/PDMS 3D system user.
- Commercial awareness within professional services environment.
- Knowledge of UK, European and ASME/ASTM international standards and practices.
- Experience in a senior position on Petrochem and/or Pharmaceutical EPC/EPCm projects.