Energy Resourcing are currently searching for a Principal Pipe Stress Engineer, working with our internal EPC client, for a role based within Aberdeen, Scotland.
- To work independently but accountable to the Lead Pipe Stress Engineer for delivery of design engineering activities with respect to project delivery whilst meeting requirements for quality, technical safety, schedule and cost.
- Activities cover feasibility/conceptual studies through to FEED and detail design for onshore and offshore Brownfield projects.
- Ensure pipe stress scopes are completed on time, on budget, and the required level of quality.
- Ensure best practice is utilised where ever possible.
- Providing technical expertise in respect to pipe stress engineering, application of international standards, and compliance to Client specifications.
- Preparation of Pipe Stress design deliverables, including studies, detail design deliverables and close out.
- Preparing man-hour estimates, CTRs and input to schedule on units/projects for which Senior Engineer is responsible.
- Participation in project design and safety reviews
- Several years Pipe Stress Engineering experience
- Professional demeanor, strong interpersonal skills
- Maintains pride in presentation / output
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and keen to learn
- Flexible with a can-do attitude
- Can mentor and support junior colleagues
- Can work to own initiative