Mechanical Engineer Group Lead
Location: Nanaimo, BC
We have a wonderful opportunity to help identify a Principal Mechanical Engineer for one of our clients. This client is passionate about offering solutions to their clients as a world class Engineering Consultancy company.
The Principal Mechanical Engineer will lead the team and deliver innovative technical solutions within allocated schedules and budgets. You will be actively involved in project delivery including, technical analysis, quality assurance, team coordination, support for proposal development and client engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Registered or eligible to register as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) in the province of BC
- USA P.E. designation is highly desired
- 15+ years industrial mechanical and piping engineering experience, ideally in a consulting environment
- Design and field experience in the Pulp & Paper and/or related process industries
- Engineering and design experience within a multidisciplinary environment and 3D model workflow
- Experience with project development and execution in a brownfield plant environment
- Project experience in the mechanical and piping discipline lead role, taking overall responsibility for the project design requirements
- Technical competency and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both interpersonal and written, and a proven ability to collaborate with team members and clients in a multidisciplinary environment
- Experience in personnel development, mentoring and recruitment
- Strong leadership skills and the proven ability to achieve results
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance