Energy Resourcing are currently searching for a Principal Electrical Engineer to join Worley in its Oil and Gas project delivery operation based in Stockton on a permanent basis.
- Lead electrical engineering on a large Detailed Design project
- Lead team of electrical engineers to provide Construction and Commissioning support as the project progress to site
- Fast paced Battery Materials and Battery Manufacturing project
- Coordinating of all project electrical requirements with various disciplines and across multiple execution centers
- Liaise with Client and Project team to set execution strategy for delivering the electrical scope
- Manage a large team of Electrical Area Leads across the project to produce deliverables such as Load list, Equipment specifications and datasheets (incl Low and High Voltage Switchgear, Power Transformers, VSD’s and Thyristor Controllers), SLDs, Protection & Metering diagrams, Cable Schedules, etc
- Liaise with client to determine optimal electrical generation and distribution configuration and lead the team to perform power system studies to validate the design
- Provide guidance and review of the electrical plant layout, space planning and electrical distribution and equipment layout requirements
- Liaise with client and procurement team to set up and manage a team of electrical requisition engineers to support as procurement activities for all electrical equipment and support input to other disciplines
- Preferably degree level qualification in Electrical Engineering; you should be either a Chartered Engineer or actively pursuing Chartered Engineer status with the appropriate Institute.
- Ability to lead the Electrical discipline on projects including budget & schedule control / monitoring and reporting
- Proven ability for equipment specification and selection and in ensuring compliance from the suppliers, preferably within an EPC contracting organization including Technical Bid Analysis, Vendor drawing review and attendance at Factory Acceptance Tests
- Experience in managing fast track projects and dealing with change management on projects
- Experience of work-share execution including working with remote design teams is an advantage