Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a self-motivated Principal Electrical Designer looking to enhance their expertise in the engineering sector.
The successful candidate will join the client's Aberdeen oil and gas project delivery team for 12 months.
- Execute engineering activities (Concept, Front End Engineering Development, Technical Study & Detail Design).
- Maintain the required technical quality of work.
- Identify scope and schedule changes by the Change Control Process.
- Ensure that designs comply with relevant Codes, Standards, Regulations and Procedures.
- Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule.
- Develop awareness of technical developments, National and International standards and legislative requirements related to the discipline scope.
- Maintain good communication with the client.
- Commitment to and promotion of the client's values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
- Experience working with a remote design team would be advantageous.
- HNC/HND or Equivalent in an appropriate engineering subject.
- Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
- Competent in the use of design and assessment methods used within the discipline.
- Competent in the use of analytical methods used within the discipline.
- Competent in quality control requirements and quality assurance for engineering work.
- AutoCAD and Microsoft Office capability required.
- Amtech, Dialux, PDMS capability advantageous.