The Company & Benefits
Our client is a leading EPCM, with a focus to be known as a primary global organisation who is a leader in sustainability solutions.
- Flexible working arrangement available
- Centrally located, well-appointed offices with stand-up desks and modern facilities
- Gym access with exercise classes and luxury end of trip facilities
- Local & easily contactable in-house Payroll Team
On behalf of our client, we require a Principal Document Controller to support the sustaining capital projects portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Update and maintain project procedures
- Guide and direct the project with all Document Control related activities
- Ensure all project documentation is processed in accordance with document control procedures in a timely manner
- Conduct regular audits to ensure processing is completed consistently and to a predefined quality standard
- Allocate and prioritise document control activities and workload of Document Controllers to ensure project requirements are met
- Assign tasks and responsibilities to Document Controllers
- Establish and maintain Aconex
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will need to have a flexible approach to work and be able to work autonomously and lead and support a team.
- Working knowledge of at least two document management systems, including Aconex
- ISO9001 knowledge
- Significant experience in previous document control in an engineering / construction office
- Intermediate to advanced skills with MS Office
- Intermediate skills in PDF writing programs such as PDFX-Change or Adobe Acrobat
- Demonstrated Document Control project experience
- Leadership qualities with strong communication and relationship building skills
About Us, Energy Resourcing
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.Apply Now