Principal Document Controller
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an experienced Principal Document Controller required to work across a suite of projects and support a small team of Document Controllers.
About the role
The role will require someone experienced in managing teams as well as developing and maintaining procedures.
Job Tasks and Key Responsibilities:
- Support a small Document Management team (typically consisting of between 5-10 Document Controllers of various levels)
- Oversee project documentation is accurately logged, managed and issued via the Electronic Document Management System
- Ensure that each project has an accurate database containing each revision of all documents/drawings issued on a project
- Provide Document Control support and manage Document Control function on large and complex projects
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years relevant experience in area of specialisation or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Aconex experience is preferred
- Oil and Gas experience essential
- Experience with EPCM on a large project essential
- Previous experience as a Lead/Principal essential
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click "Apply" button.Apply Now