Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for an Principal Civil Engineer, located in The Hague.
- Responsibility for project success and comfortable providing guidance and direction to the entire CSA team
- Planning and managing work including managing the financial aspects of the discipline, work-hour estimates and margin goals
- Accountability ensuring that the quality management system is being followed (including any special contractual requirements)
- Keeping track of the latest technologies and enjoy developing and implementing these technologies and methods to improve the efficiency, accuracy and productivity of the discipline
- Prepare and check calculations
* Excellent leadership skills in engineering with the ability to handle complex multi-office projects* Onshore brownfield petrochemical experience in both steel and concrete and are proficient with STAAD; knowledge of Technosoft is ideal* Excellent communicator and coordination skills, working with Project Management and other disciplines, both within Worley and that of the client* Demonstrated experience in coordinating teams spread across several locations (experience with workshare is ideal)* Considers Health and Safety a number 1 priority, taking personal responsibility for safety and a healthy envi-ronment on the projects, demonstrated by example* Flexible for travelling / site visits on a regular basis and in possession of a valid driving license* Good English communication skills, both written and verbal is required* Good Dutch communication skills, both written and verbal is preferred but not required* Minimum Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering* Currently (or will become) VCA VOL certified* Adequate knowledge of Euro Codes and local annexes* Extensive brown field experience* Extensive site experience* 5 to 15 years' experience of which 5+ years' experience is in onshore petrochemical
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Alex van Eeden will be happy to help you at alex.vaneeden(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now