Energy Resourcing is an engineering & staffing services provider operating on four continents in the oil, gas, power, renewable energy, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for challenging national and international projects for our technology-leading clients.
During your career at Energy Resourcing you will become part of our family and take on exciting projects with various well-known clients in the field of technology and engineering. The combination of client environment, further training and responsibility will allow you a rapid individual learning curve and a continuous career development according to your ideas.
We are recruiting for one of our customers and are looking for you in a permanent position as Principal Civil Engineer (m/w/d)
About the Role:
- Gas Processing Complex
- LNG Plant, Storage, loading, facilities
- Represent the Owner in his iPMT team
- overview and QA
- coordinate EPC detail engineering work
- participate in meetings on behalf of the Owner
- review technical documentation
- provide discipline comments
- discuss with Contractor
- Part of a larger multi-discipline client EPC team
- Very Good English spoken / written
- Principal Engineer or higher. Very experienced Senior might be considered dependent on background experience profile.
- Experience in Detail Engineering
- Experience in Gas processing and preferably LNG
- Knowledge of Russian standards
If you have a proven and successful work history in a dedicated Civil Engineering role, then this role is for you!
We offer an above-average remuneration package. If you have any questions, please contact Tim Jürling at Tim.Juerling(at)EnergyResourcing.com We are looking forward to meeting you!
#energyresourcing #recruitment #recruiting
#seeking #newrole #jobs #newjobopportunity