Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Principal Architectural Engineer to join their London team on a contract basis.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join one of the largest Gigafactory projects in Europe.
- Manage architectural engineering services that meet the client and their customer's applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Manage architectural engineering project requirements.
- Manage architectural engineering services such as:
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and comply with required checking procedures
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes
- provide advice during procurement, construction, and commissioning activities. For example, oversee requisitions, technical bid evaluations, and purchase order preparation.
- Act as the architectural engineering Lead on specific projects.
- If responsible for a team:
- outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks, and supervise the progress
- ensure the required services meet the client and their customer's applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between the client and their customer's requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in architectural engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the architectural engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the architectural engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- A recognized and relevant engineering degree.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications in engineering; management, project management, or supervisory qualifications or equivalent.
- Excellent technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to the client and their customers.
- Excellent knowledge of the fundamental requirements of architectural engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and architectural engineering-specific software.
- Extensive technical and practical experience in architectural engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working on multi-disciplinary projects and teams.