Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Portfolio Project Planner, located in The Hague/Rotterdam, for a long term duration.
The portfolio planner is required to distribute and drive schemes through the sanction process and accurately represent the costs associated to each scheme. This allows the client to anticipate potential Cost under/ over spend issues and allows contractors to understand current and future workload. The portfolio planner will be also be responsible for preparing the schemes and schedules for the sanction process for the projects.
- Active monitoring and maintaining portfolio for the client
- Maintain awareness and understanding of issues / challenges relating to the execution of the projects and translate the issues into overall portfolio risk
- Analyze schedule trends and produce regular forecasts of schedule performance and issues for project review
- Development of look ahead histograms / statistics associated with Project Sanctions, scheme delays and project Spend Statistics
- Cost Load the Capital Portfolio and manipulate cost profiles to align to project execution
- Development of Tender schedule to support Sanction of Client Projects.
- Support the Contractors with workload look ahead schedules
- Activity engage client project managers and contractors to accurately reflect changes to the portfolio
- Instruct site planners of changes to the detail schedules as a result of portfolio change
- Present statistics, issues and concerns as part of the steering meeting
- Support the development the Manpower Projection Plan
- Provide holiday cover and peak periods support on the maintenance and progressing the detail schedules as required
- Prepare and issue project action reports to the Project Manager and the Project Control Manager.
Must have an understanding of FEED, engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning drivers and logic.
Proficient in Primavera P6
Proficient in Microsoft Excel / Power point and Word.
- Understanding of what a portfolio role is in determining project execution windows.
- Ability to manage stakeholders and priorities workload / issues
- Ability to develop a full life cycle plan with minimal input
- Understanding of how business drivers work in developing schedules.
- Experience in cost and resource loading schedules
- EPC exeperience is nice to have
- Experience working with client/ operator would be advantagous.
- Experience in similar roles is highly desireable.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Alex van Eeden will be happy to help you at alex.vaneeden(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now