51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Worley is now looking for a Portfolio Manager to the office in Stenungsund
In your role you will provide direction and leadership to encourage the effective completion of projects within a portfolio of projects. You will also maintain and improve portfolio management and delivery processes, systems and tools to enable the delivery of customer objectives.
As a Portfolio Manager you will be responsible for coaching and supporting a team of Project Managers in order to deliver the various projects in time and as cost efficient as possible.
Job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Implementing and administering project and Worley policies and procedures in order to successfully achieve portfolio objectives.
- Manage the portfolio schedule of the projects and resource needs together with the Portfolio Discipline Leads
- Coach and support Project Managers leading the different projects
- Implement portfolio key performance indicators and monitor performance, with focus on value and continuous improvement.
- Maintain an integrated view of the customers objectives, leveraging synergies and resources across the entire portfolio.
- Work with others on the portfolio team to develop annual business plan.
- Produce integrated solutions to strategic issues and presents recommendations to customer.
To be successful in this role we believe you have University Degree, or equivalent, in related field or applicable discipline, or equivalent relevant experience.
We see that you have around 10 - 12+ years experience, including 8 - 10 years of relevant supervisory, project management and/or technical experience. And also PM experience leading multiple, concurrent small and/or medium projects and/or portions of large projects within a portfolio.
Further more we see that you are a driven and independent individual with both experience and ability to drive change management. You are strong in delivery and can do the appropriate risk analysis as well as be a problem solver.
What we offer you
By recognizing people's talents, experience and potential, we foster a diverse workplace where we look out for one another. A culture where we care about the environment and the communities in which we work and where we use our skills, expertise and judgement to keep everyone - our people, customers and communities - safe.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.