About the Role
We are seeking expression of interest from experienced PMC QA/ QC Managers with a background in Oil and gas/petrochemical industry for an upcoming international assignment based Residential in Seoul, Korea.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring HSSEQ goals, objectives and targets are met through personal leadership and involvement.
- Safe delivery and handover of the Project to the Owner, sustainably, safely, on time, within budget, ensuring that a quality product is produced that represents ‘best value’ for the Owner and their Stakeholders.
- Provides overall guidance from a Quality perspective to the Project to ensure that the Project Quality Management System is established and implemented into the overall Project execution strategy.
- Close monitoring of EPC / FEED Contractor to ensure that Project Quality objectives are met.
- Provides leadership to the PMC Quality resources, EPC / FEED Contractor and their respective teams.
Skills and Experience:
- Identifying, evaluating, and resolving Quality issues during the EPC / FEED phase of the works.
- Coordination with PMC Construction Engineers in different disciplines during the Construction phase for their tasks related to Quality Management activities.
- Ensuring that the Project quality procedures are established, maintained, and implemented by the EPC / FEED Contractor.
- Advising the PMC team on questions of quality, collaborating in the definition of objectives and pursuing them.
- Scheduling and conducting Project internal quality audits on EPC / FEED Contractor activities.
- Issuing Audit Reports, monitoring and administering the closure of actions. Witnessing Quality Audits conducted by the EPC / FEED Contractor.
- Detecting, identifying, and recording quality problems and accordingly issuing Project Non-Conformity Reports (NCR) and Observations to Project Management and the EPC / FEED Contractor.
- Reviewing and approving EPC / FEED Contractor’s quality documents.
- Review/Approve Project Quality plan.
- Review/Approve Quality Control Procedures.
- Ensure EPC / FEED Contractor’s QA/QC personnel are appropriately qualified.
- Carry out review and approval of EPC / FEED Contractor’s and their nominated Subcontractors’ “W.Q.T.”, “P.Q.R.” and “W.P.S.”.
- Ensure calibration system for inspection, measurement and test measuring equipment is in accordance with EPC / FEED Contract requirements.
- Participating in reviewing the Project Execution Plan (PEP) prepared by EPC / FEED Contractor and ensuring that it addresses the applicable quality requirements to fulfill the overall Project requirements. The Project Execution Plan shall include all applicable forms that are needed to track and follow-up the Project requirements i.e. transmittal logs, control sheets, reports, inspection forms, follow up logs and NCR logs.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button.