PMC Project Manager – Petrochemical Refinery
Our client are acting as PMC for a major downstream Petrochemical refinery FEED project and will be responsible to represent the Owner in all Project phases including advice, recommend review and approval all related activities through PMC experienced staff to ensure the Licensors, EPC Contractor, EPC subcontractors and all other contractors at site fulfil their contracted liabilities and obligations.
1. Identifying, evaluating, and resolving Project Management issues during the early work phase and EPC / FEED / FEED phases of the Project.
2. Act on behalf of and as authorized by Owner, on all matters with respect to the EPC / FEED Contractor and shall coordinate Project activities.
3. Record decisions and instructions from Owner in Project notes. If such decisions or instruction affect the cost of the work or Project Schedule, the Project Manager will approve/obtain Owner’s approval before implementing the change.
4. Attend the Project kick-off meeting to establish at the start of the Project the detailed Schedule and Project Procedures.
5. Attend regular or as needed meetings at EPC / FEED Contractor’s Engineering offices and construction Site offices to discuss the progress of EPC / FEED Contractor’s Engineering, Procurement and Construction activities.
6. Ensuring issuance of meeting agenda and minutes covering subjects discussed during meetings.
7. Assist Owner in obtaining Statutory Approvals.
8. Ensuring that the Project quality procedures are established maintained and implemented by the EPC / FEED Contractor.
Management exporting and financial control (financial management).
* Monthly Progress Report
* Project Financial Status Report
* Periodic cost and schedule forecasts
* Functional oversight reviews
9. Organization and staffing of the Project:
* Project team: match the people to the role
* Project team DOR/accountability interfaces
10. Risk assessment and management: ensure the identification and management of all Project risks.
11. Ensure the Project objectives are met.
12. Ensure that the requirements and the applicable HSSEQ Management systems are implemented for the Project. 23. Ensure that all actions, works and services undertaken by EPC / FEED Contractor are in conformity with the
Owner’s objectives, requirements priorities, policies, procedures, standards, rules, regulations and guidelines
provided from time to time.
13. Manage PMC services during early work phase and EPC / FEED Contractor in a manner that achieves a state of
the art, quality installation meeting performance parameters within the cost and schedule targets set by Owner.
14. Ensure that effective solutions in Engineering design are adopted while maintaining plant quality,
constructability, operability and maintainability
Ideally you will be degree qualified with experience of working on a PMC project within the downstream petrochemical industry in the capacity of Project management
As a people business we champion diversity and inclusion at all levels – this position represents an equal employment opportunity