Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
PMC Senior Planning Engineer – petrochemical refinery expansion EPC project
Our client is a leading provider of innovative plastics solutions using advanced technologies with world-class production facilities of Ethylene, Polyethylene, Propylene and Polypropylene. The project is due to commence the EPC phase of the expansion of the petrochemical and cracker complex – our client are acting as the PMC for the project and are looking to recruit European nationals or individuals with an valid type D work visa or EU Blue Card to work residentially in Milan or Rome, Italy.
1. Champion the Project Safety culture, behaviors and engagement activities.
2. Reports toPMCProjectControlsManager and works under his direction.
3. Identifying, evaluating, and resolving Planning/Cost Control/Financial issues during the EPCContractphase.
of work to be used while preparing the total Project scope, Project coding, Projectschedules and cost reporting.
6. Review the EPC Contractor work schedule and ensure thatthe sequence and logic used is correct for
deliverables, drawing indices and milestones, by examination and analysis of their progress documentsagainst
9. Reviewsand approvesEPC ContractorMonthlyProgressReport and highlightaareas of concern, recommended
10. Reviewsand approvesEPC Contractor’sphysical progress as a basis for progress payments totheEPC
11. VerifiesEPC Contractor’srequests for payments, including the required supporting documents and achievement
information is supplied to verify progress claims against milestones and invoices submitted including calling for
12. Avoids orminimizesChange OrdersfromtheEPC Contractor by taking proactiveandpreventive actions.
Owner of their implications.
14. EvaluatesEPC Contractor’sChangeOrdersandclaims for any engineering, equipment,material andConstruction