About the Role
We are seeking expression of interest from experienced Technical safety/HSE managers with experience working on downstream petrochemical/refinery projects, with process safety background for an upcoming international assignment based Residential in Seoul, Korea.
ideal candidate will have experience in looking after technical safety aspects in a managerial position on large PMC and EPCM, EPC projects .
Note: The role is open to international candidates (on expat basis)
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Ensuring HSSEQ goals, objectives and targets are met through personal leadership and involvement.
· Safe delivery and handover of the Project to the Owner, sustainably, safely, on time, within budget, ensuring that a quality product is produced that represents ‘best value’ for the Owner and their Stakeholders.
· To provide HSSEQ management leadership and support at program level for Owner’s Project activities.
· To provide written HSSEQ program via procedures and plans on Owner’s behalf for EPC / FEED Contractor direction and guidance.
· To monitor and track overall project HSSEQ performance and communicate trends and achievements.
Skills and Experience
· Identifying, evaluating, and resolving HSSEQ issues during the EPC / FEED phase of the works.
· Coordinating comprehensive and effective HSSEQ input and review during EPC / FEED phase of the works in EPC / FEED Contractor’s Home Offices during the Engineering and Procurement phases and at site during the Construction, Commissioning and Handover phases of the works.
· Ensuring effective design HSSEQ management processes that meet both legal/regulatory requirements and Owner’s standards for Engineering work.
· Ensuring the execution of Project-specific Construction HSSEQ plan/program based on Owner’s expectations.
· Chair weekly HSSEQ meetings with EPC / FEED Contractors.
· Analysis of Project leading and lagging indicators.
· Generate and compile HSSEQ performance statistics to report to Owner.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Salary Sacrifice options available;
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button.